Skip to main content

2months2party ⛩ (Week 94)

What’s up everybody!?

It’s been week. Lots of ups, plenty of downs, but always a good time. Elder Gill and I have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off this past week and this coming week doesn’t look any less busy but we’ve been making the most.

Apparently Hachioji is also know as the city of the sun. And let me tell you, the moment we step outside the apartment everyday, I am reminded why. We’ve been in 30’s (like 90ish in Fahrenheit I think) all week and wearing a button down with a tie and collar definitely doesn’t help. Either way though, we are working hard to stay healthy, stay genki, and keep our dendo fire burning warmer than the temperature outside.

We’ve got plans to hit up Tama Zoo today, so I don’t have too much time to write, but I’ll make sure to take some pics. Also have a zone blitz here in Hachioji tonight so we’re excited for that. Miracles are just waiting around the corner!

Well, that’s about all folks. Hope everyone has a good week and survives the heat/humidity. Don’t forget to smile and choose the right. 愛しています!

Elder Sadler

My good friend Lui who just got baptized and all his missionaries 

Always a Party!

District Dinner

One year ago with the best Mission president and wife!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set Apart

On Saturday September 10th, 2016 Dylan was set apart as a full time missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints by our stake president, Peter M. Johnson.  There were a lot of family members there and it was an exciting and emotional day.  

Sunshine, Palm trees, and Freedom🌞🌴 (Week 42)

Hey everyone! I have actually zero time to write this week because we are going to Costco and shopping on base today. Way excited! Yesterday, we had interviews with president Warnick so p-day got moved to Tuesday. We will still have another temple p-day in two weeks though so two Tuesday p-days this transfer. Fun fun. Anyway, don't have time to write much but we took lots of pictures this week so they can tell the story. I love you all!!!!!! Btw, Happy 4th of July. I'm so glad I get to serve on Yokosuka base this 4th of July with some of the people who work so hard and sacrifice so much for our country. We are beyond blessed to live in such a wonderful country with the various freedoms we enjoy. I would encourage everyone to give that some thought. Never take it for granted. Happy 'Murica Day!  Zone p-day last week (Soccer and Ultimate Frisbee)  Housing by the bay We climbed the highest mountain, to the highest house, to the highest chamber, and there was ...

Temple P-Day (Week 32)

Note from Barry (catching up for last week): Dylan had a temple P-day this week and said he didn't have time to write an email, but he did send a quick note to His mother and I to let us know that he is doing fine and that he received the vitamins and supplements that we sent to help boost his immune system.  We also received a quick note from a retired American doctor who lives in Japan and serves as a medical consultant for the missionaries.  He said that Elder Sadler saw a doctor on Friday who specializes in Bell's palsy and that everything is progressing as normal.  He is taking an antiviral and some vitamin B. Thank you for your continued prayers. Here is a picture that another missionary's mother posted on Facebook this week: