Skip to main content

Time flies when you're having fun!⛩ (Week 37)

Hello! Hope everyone had a great week! Die to the fact that today was temple p-day and some iPad problems, there is like zero time to write. I'll keep it brief. This week was a blast. Lots of fun events. One way cool miracle we saw was last Tuesday, Elder Ramos and I biked out a ways to visit a random PI in our area book. Long story short, he was there. In fact it looked like no one has been there in a pretty long time. We decided to house the area any way to see if we could find our guy. With not a whole lot of success, we decided to head back home. As we began to walk back to the bikes, we walked by a small apartment complex that I felt like we should give a look. Of course we did so and didn't see much success at first, but on the very last door, we housed into a young mom who was searching for more in life and for her family. What a miracle!

I love being on a mission. It's tough: people get angry at us, it's hot, crazy humid, white shirts and ties, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. We see miracles everyday. I love all my family and friends out there in the world. You guys are the best. I wouldn't have made it here without you. Keep up the good work! 愛しています!

Missionary Life
Rainy Days

Lake Days

TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle)
Hamazushi
Temple P-Day


Bowling Champs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set Apart

On Saturday September 10th, 2016 Dylan was set apart as a full time missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints by our stake president, Peter M. Johnson.  There were a lot of family members there and it was an exciting and emotional day.  

Temple P-Day (Week 32)

Note from Barry (catching up for last week): Dylan had a temple P-day this week and said he didn't have time to write an email, but he did send a quick note to His mother and I to let us know that he is doing fine and that he received the vitamins and supplements that we sent to help boost his immune system.  We also received a quick note from a retired American doctor who lives in Japan and serves as a medical consultant for the missionaries.  He said that Elder Sadler saw a doctor on Friday who specializes in Bell's palsy and that everything is progressing as normal.  He is taking an antiviral and some vitamin B. Thank you for your continued prayers. Here is a picture that another missionary's mother posted on Facebook this week:

Sunshine, Palm trees, and Freedom🌞🌴 (Week 42)

Hey everyone! I have actually zero time to write this week because we are going to Costco and shopping on base today. Way excited! Yesterday, we had interviews with president Warnick so p-day got moved to Tuesday. We will still have another temple p-day in two weeks though so two Tuesday p-days this transfer. Fun fun. Anyway, don't have time to write much but we took lots of pictures this week so they can tell the story. I love you all!!!!!! Btw, Happy 4th of July. I'm so glad I get to serve on Yokosuka base this 4th of July with some of the people who work so hard and sacrifice so much for our country. We are beyond blessed to live in such a wonderful country with the various freedoms we enjoy. I would encourage everyone to give that some thought. Never take it for granted. Happy 'Murica Day!  Zone p-day last week (Soccer and Ultimate Frisbee)  Housing by the bay We climbed the highest mountain, to the highest house, to the highest chamber, and there was ...