Skip to main content

6 Months!?πŸŒ‹ (Week 26)

ηš†γ•γ‚“γ“γ‚“γ«γ‘γ―! Hope everyone had a great week! Not much has happened this past week in Kunitachi and today is Temple p-day so not much time to write. So here's the run down. Had tons of meetings last week. Almost no dendo time. Thursday we had a training at the honbu (HQ) in Kichijoji. After that, Elder Duke was transferred to Tama and I teamed up with Elder Handley and Elder Winn. So far has been a blast! They are both so much fun! Anyway, since then, we have still had a few meetings and on top of that, we have to work real hard to cover two area books. It is quite the experience lol. Anyway, that's pretty much all that has happened this past week. In other news, as of today, I have been on a mission for six months! It's crazy to see how time flies. It feels like I have been on a mission for so long but at the same time, it feels like I just arrived. It's a weird feeling. Anyway, to all my homies out there who just opened mission calls, Congrats and good luck! Don't waste a single moment, they are all so precious!
ηš†γ•γ‚“ζ„›γ—γ¦γ„γΎγ™

ァドラー 長老

Shabu Shabu!
Always down for Baskin Robbins!


Dinner in Kichijoji


Musashino South Zone


Designer Shades


Sick photo of Landmark tower -photo creds to Cuff長老

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set Apart

On Saturday September 10th, 2016 Dylan was set apart as a full time missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints by our stake president, Peter M. Johnson.  There were a lot of family members there and it was an exciting and emotional day.  

Temple P-Day (Week 32)

Note from Barry (catching up for last week): Dylan had a temple P-day this week and said he didn't have time to write an email, but he did send a quick note to His mother and I to let us know that he is doing fine and that he received the vitamins and supplements that we sent to help boost his immune system.  We also received a quick note from a retired American doctor who lives in Japan and serves as a medical consultant for the missionaries.  He said that Elder Sadler saw a doctor on Friday who specializes in Bell's palsy and that everything is progressing as normal.  He is taking an antiviral and some vitamin B. Thank you for your continued prayers. Here is a picture that another missionary's mother posted on Facebook this week:

Sunshine, Palm trees, and Freedom🌞🌴 (Week 42)

Hey everyone! I have actually zero time to write this week because we are going to Costco and shopping on base today. Way excited! Yesterday, we had interviews with president Warnick so p-day got moved to Tuesday. We will still have another temple p-day in two weeks though so two Tuesday p-days this transfer. Fun fun. Anyway, don't have time to write much but we took lots of pictures this week so they can tell the story. I love you all!!!!!! Btw, Happy 4th of July. I'm so glad I get to serve on Yokosuka base this 4th of July with some of the people who work so hard and sacrifice so much for our country. We are beyond blessed to live in such a wonderful country with the various freedoms we enjoy. I would encourage everyone to give that some thought. Never take it for granted. Happy 'Murica Day!  Zone p-day last week (Soccer and Ultimate Frisbee)  Housing by the bay We climbed the highest mountain, to the highest house, to the highest chamber, and there was ...