Skip to main content

Que no pare la fiesta! (Week 45)

皆さんこんにちは! How was everyone's week? This past week went by so fast that I can't even remember much of what happened, but it was a great week! Last Tuesday was temple p-day. Always a good experience, especially the hour and a half train ride into Tokyo at rush hour in the mornings
haha. On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday we did the usual missionary stuff: talked to lots of people, visited with several ward members, planned some stuff, and taught some English. On Saturday, we had a big Ward barbecue on base. There was lots of good food and it was way fun.
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures from the barbecue, but just be satisfied with the fact that it was great. Sunday was Elder Palomino's last one as a missionary. Two years is a long time, but it
seems to go by so fast. I'm glad I had the opportunity to serve with Elder Palomino before he goes home. We became really good friends and it will be tough to see him go. Today is p-day again yaaay! We are going on base with one of our homies to play some beach volleyball and have another barbecue. I'm pretty excited (partially because we get to wear normal clothes today haha). Anyway, it's been a good week!

Big shoutout to everyone for all the great emails this week! It's always good to hear from home and know that everyone is still alive and well. Hope everyone has a great week and I look forward to hearing all about it! I love you all!

サドラー 長老

Temple p-day

Ortegon Family

Super bright and super hot, and the weather was pretty nice too.
Japanese English is the best!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set Apart

On Saturday September 10th, 2016 Dylan was set apart as a full time missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints by our stake president, Peter M. Johnson.  There were a lot of family members there and it was an exciting and emotional day.  

Temple P-Day (Week 32)

Note from Barry (catching up for last week): Dylan had a temple P-day this week and said he didn't have time to write an email, but he did send a quick note to His mother and I to let us know that he is doing fine and that he received the vitamins and supplements that we sent to help boost his immune system.  We also received a quick note from a retired American doctor who lives in Japan and serves as a medical consultant for the missionaries.  He said that Elder Sadler saw a doctor on Friday who specializes in Bell's palsy and that everything is progressing as normal.  He is taking an antiviral and some vitamin B. Thank you for your continued prayers. Here is a picture that another missionary's mother posted on Facebook this week:

Sunshine, Palm trees, and Freedom🌞🌴 (Week 42)

Hey everyone! I have actually zero time to write this week because we are going to Costco and shopping on base today. Way excited! Yesterday, we had interviews with president Warnick so p-day got moved to Tuesday. We will still have another temple p-day in two weeks though so two Tuesday p-days this transfer. Fun fun. Anyway, don't have time to write much but we took lots of pictures this week so they can tell the story. I love you all!!!!!! Btw, Happy 4th of July. I'm so glad I get to serve on Yokosuka base this 4th of July with some of the people who work so hard and sacrifice so much for our country. We are beyond blessed to live in such a wonderful country with the various freedoms we enjoy. I would encourage everyone to give that some thought. Never take it for granted. Happy 'Murica Day!  Zone p-day last week (Soccer and Ultimate Frisbee)  Housing by the bay We climbed the highest mountain, to the highest house, to the highest chamber, and there was ...